- The Scheme provides up to 80% subsidy for transport fees.
- The amount of subsidy depends on:
- Whether applicants are Singapore Citizen or Permanent Residents;
- Per capita monthly household income (PCHI);
- Whether applicants are wheelchair users or ambulant; and
- Transport fees
Who Can Apply
- Persons with disabilities on transport services provided by SSAs and are attending Early Intervention Programme for Infants and Children (EIPIC), Special Education (SPED) schools, Day Activity Centres (DACs), Sheltered Workshops (SWs) and Special
Student Care Centres (SSCCs); and
- From families with a per capita monthly household income of $2,800 and below for Singapore Citizens, or $2,000 and below for Permanent Residents.
How to Apply
For more information on the VWO Transport Subsidies, please visit the frequently asked questions.
Have additional enquiries? Contact SG Enable at email@example.com or call 1800-8585-885.