This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. For more information, view our privacy policy.

Money Matters

There are various financial assistance schemes, grants and funds that persons with disabilities can leverage – be it to defray the cost of disability supports and assistive technology, secure their financial future or fund their education.