Technology is something that affects all of us. It affects the way we order our food, how we take transport, shopping for our daily necessities or even finding our soulmate just by using our electronic devices. With the onslaught of the digital economy and the rate it is expanding; it might pose a greater challenge to persons with special needs. In collaboration with LearnIn, we hope for it to be practical but most importantly, an educating and enriching experience for all.
- QR Code
- Messaging Applications on Mobiles and Computer
- Learn about Search Engines
- Email Account Use
- Application of Debit Card and Online Banking Account (DBS ONLY)
- Online Shopping Walkthrough
- Transportation mobile applications using technology
- Basic sharing on cyber wellness
- Application of Theory Components
- Shopping Trip to Fairprice @ Enabling Village
Cost of Workshop:
- Aged 16 and above
- This workshop is targeted for either the PWD and/or Caregiver
- Participant must be able to comprehend and understand instructions. If not, only a close caregiver can accompany the PWDs as there is exposure of sensitive information.
- Desire to learn the skills as mentioned
Limited vacancies available.