In this Webinar, empower your child by learning strategies to help your child communicate better with you.
The session will be hosted by MINDS Speech Therapists Stefanie Peng and Natalie Gouw, who are both experienced in working with children with special needs.
Date: 26 Jun 2021, Saturday
Time: 10am - 11.30am
Venue: via Zoom
* Zoom details will be sent upon successful registration.
At the end of the webinar, participants will be able to:
- Recall the overview of Receptive and Expressive language
- Identify the different communication stages (According to Hanen)
- Relate and apply Hanen strategies to help the PWID (Person With Intellectual Disability) lead communication and how you can follow their leading
- Identify SPARK: using routines to start an interaction
- Relate and apply the examples of activities for different ages and how it can be used to engage PWID in communication