This programme/event is open to members of the National Library Board, Singapore. Please ensure you have your myLibrary username on hand before proceeding with the registration. If you do not have a myLibrary username, you can create one here: https://account.nlb.gov.sg/.
About the Programme/Event
Join our librarians for a fun and exciting parent-child multi-sensory storytelling session as they bring you into a world of fascinating stories and interesting facts. This accessible parent-child programme is suitable for children aged 7 to 10, and also caters for children with autism.
Please register 1 ticket for a parent and 1 ticket for a child.
Please note the following:
- All participants including adults to register for a ticket. Each ticket admits 1 person only. Parents to register separate tickets for themselves and their children.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult during the programme.
- Children must be seated at designated spots with their parents/caregivers at all times.
- Arrive 10 mins before the session commences. Seats of late attendees will be given to waitlist.
- Children below 6 years old are strongly encouraged to wear face masks or face shields.
- NLB reserves the right to deny entry to participants who do not abide by the ground rules.