Happy National Day! The SibsMeet team is proud to announce our first ever SibsMeet + event - Dragon Boating 🛶. Join us for a truly once-in-a-lifetime experience to paddle the boat together. SPECIAL NEEDS SIBLINGS ARE WELCOME TOO (however independent signups are great too!). See you there for a splashing good time!
NOTE: This event is only available if your special needs sibling is 12 years old or above
Date: 28 Aug
Time: 230pm - 5pm
Venue: PAssion Wave @ Marina Bay
1. Why should I join this event?
- It's a unique experience that you'll never get to have again as an individual! We hope that you'll be as excited for this event as we are!
2. What are the requirements for participants?
- All participants must be able to sit upright and hold a paddle independently
3. Are there any costs involved?
- No. This event is absolutely free! Light refreshments will be provided as well
4. I don't think I'm physically fit enough for the entire session. Should I join?
- Fret not, dragon boating volunteers from DBhearts will be with us on the boat as well in case we can't propel ourselves back to shore 🤣
5. I have rarely or never brought my sibling out on my own before... I'm nervous about it..
- Please let us know all your concerns so we can be prepared to help you.. As a support group, we are all here to chip in and help one another!
6. Is there a minimum age requirement for this event?
- Yes. The minimum age is 18 years old for the caregiving sibling and 12 years old for the special needs sibling