This training provides learners with the necessary knowledge and practices in Microsoft Excel 365. Learners will learn the fundamental skills for building and modifying data. Additionally, they will learn to create simple formulas and charts.
Topics covered include:
- Introduction to Data and Excel
- Cells Basics
- Cell Formatting and Formulas
- Excel Tables and charts
- Recap and real-world applications
Upon completion of the training workshop, participants will be able to learn the following:
- Empower learners with practical skills to create and edit spreadsheet and implement simple formulas and charts to visualize and analyze data.
- Learn about data in everyday life
- Able to follow group instructions
- Able to learn in group settings with other learners
- Able to ask for help when needed
- Able to operate computers with minimum help
- Have a Microsoft online account, else sign up for free at https://signup.live.com/ using handphone number or email.
MODE OF DELIVERY
Face-to-face, Autism Resource Centre (Singapore)
5 Ang Mo Kio Avenue 10, Singapore 569739
Minimum number of 8 learners required to start a class.
Persons on the Autism Spectrum
FEES AND SUBSIDIES
Early Bird: $170 per participant
Full fee: S$200 per participant
(inclusive of GST and handout materials)
1. Learner to register for the course via the online form.
2. The training coordinator will contact you via email on the available payment methods within the next 3 working days.
3. Learner to email back with the screenshot of the successful transaction.
4. The training coordinator will email you a copy of the payment receipt for course fee reimbursement under Temasek Trust-CDC Lifelong Learning Enabling Fund.