This hands-on workshop teaches basic videography skills such as framing, composition and shot size.
Participants will be taught:
- how to use the basic functions of the camera
- the basics of video editing, such as trimming, colour correction, and exporting
- learn how to upload their footage into an online stock video platform for sale.
Topics covered include:
- Fundamentals in Videography
- Basic Editing
- Online Stock Video Platform
Upon completion of the training workshop, participants will be able to learn the following:
- Learn to operate a DSLR Camera
- Acquire and practice fundamentals techniques in videography
- Editing videos on basic level with professional software
- Share and receive feedback to/from peers and trainers
- Upload stock video footage onto online platform
- Able to follow group instructions
- Able to learn in group settings with other learners
- Able to ask for help when needed
- Able to operate computers with minimum help
- Able to operate cameras with minimum help
MODE OF DELIVERY
Face-to-face, Autism Resource Centre (Singapore)
5 Ang Mo Kio Avenue 10, Singapore 569739
Minimum number of 8 learners required to start a class.
Persons on the Autism Spectrum
FEES AND SUBSIDIES
Early Bird: $200 per participant
Full fee: S$230 per participant
(inclusive of GST and handout materials)
1. Learner to register for the course via the online form.
2. The training coordinator will contact you via email on the available payment methods within the next 3 working days.
3. Learner to email back with the screenshot of the successful transaction.
4. The training coordinator will email you a copy of the payment receipt for course fee reimbursement under Temasek Trust-CDC Lifelong Learning Enabling Fund.