This workshop teaches learners basic digital presentation creation on Microsoft PowerPoint. Learners will be equipped with the necessary technical presentation-making skills required at the workplace.
Learners will be tasked to create digital presentations based on different topics each week and difficulty will increase each week to grant learners the opportunity to practice and perform both new and old operational skills on the platform.
- Introduction to Digital Presentation
- Text in a Digital Presentation
- Animation in a Digital Presentation
- Transitions in a Digital Presentation
- Videos in a Digital Presentation
- Research on Topic and gathering resources
- Learn to create presentable Digital Presentations
- Learn how to use digital images and videos as materials for presentation
- Learn how to manage animation and transition to enhance presentation
- Able to follow group instructions
- Able to learn in group settings with other learners
- Able to ask for help when needed
- Able to operate computers with minimum help
MODE OF DELIVERY
Face-to-face, Autism Resource Centre (Singapore)
5 Ang Mo Kio Avenue 10, Singapore 569739
Minimum number of 8 learners required to start a class.
Persons on the Autism Spectrum
FEES AND SUBSIDIES
Full fee: S$200 per participant
(inclusive of GST and handout materials)
1. Learner to register for the course via the online form.
2. The training coordinator will contact you via email on the available payment methods within the next 3 working days.
3. Learner to email back with the screenshot of the successful transaction.
4. The training coordinator will email you a copy of the payment receipt for course fee reimbursement under Temasek Trust-CDC Lifelong Learning Enabling Fund.