This workshop is designed for adults on the autism spectrum who are interested to develop the foundational skills for money management.
Topics covered include:
- Making good money decisions
- Setting individualised daily, weekly, and monthly budget
- Tracking income and expenses
- Managing and problem-solving a budget
- Keeping money safe
At the end of the workshop, participants will gain motivation and build some simple skills to spend and save money within their means.
Upon completion of the training workshop, participants will be able to learn the following:
- Gain awareness and motivation to spend and save
- Acquire basic money management skills to begin your journey towards becoming more independent with your money
- Practice the skills in daily life and receive feedback on your progress
- Able to learn in a classroom setting with other learners
- Able to do simple math computations, i.e., addition, substraction, multiplication and division
- Able to give appropriate amount when making purchases
MODE OF DELIVERY
Face-to-face, Autism Resource Centre (Singapore)
5 Ang Mo Kio Avenue 10, Singapore 569739
Minimum number of 8 learners required to start a class.
Persons on the Autism Spectrum
FEES AND SUBSIDIES
Full fee: S$230 per participant
(inclusive of prevailing GST and handout materials)
1. Learner to register for the course via the online form.
2. The training coordinator will contact you via email on the available payment methods within the next 3 working days.
3. Learner to email back with the screenshot of the successful transaction.
4. The training coordinator will email you a copy of the payment receipt for course fee reimbursement under Temasek Trust-CDC Lifelong Learning Enabling Fund.