From 1 Apr 2019, MSF will enhance affordability for the Pilot for Private Intervention Providers (PPIP) by broadening the income criteria for means-tested subsidies. For more information, click here.
The PPIP programme is administered by the Early Childhood Development Agency (ECDA), part of the Ministry of Social and Family Development (MSF). Subsidies are only applicable to ECDA-approved EI programmes offered by appointed private EI centres for
children who are referred via SG Enable. Please refer to the Guide to PPIP for more details.
Who can Apply?
To be eligible for the PPIP programme subsidies, the child should be assessed by a paediatrician to require Early Intervention support at an EIPIC centre, with a referral made through SG Enable. Please refer to the EIPIC page1 for more information of the EIPIC eligibility criteria.Read More
EIPIC programme - Developmental and therapy services for infants and young children
Please note that your child must not be currently enrolled in EIPIC run by a social service agency and/or aged 7 and above and in a Mainstream Primary or Special Education school.
1 EIPIC referral must be from the Department of Child Development at KK Women’s and Children’s Hospital (KKH DCD), Child Development Unit at National University Hospital (NUH CDU) or a private paediatrician.
How to Apply?
1. SG Enable will contact you to share more information on the various early intervention programme options upon receiving your child’s EIPIC referral from the KKH Department of Child Development, NUH Child Development Unit or a private paediatrician.
2. Upon your confirmation, SG Enable will assist to refer your child’s application to the selected service provider of the PPIP programme.
3. The selected service provider will contact you within two weeks of referral to arrange an interview and assessment of your child.
4. The service provider will also share more information of the final monthly subsidised fees with you before you enrol into the programme.
5. Enrolment into a suitable programme at the preferred service provider is subject to the availability of PPIP programme vacancies.
For information about the PPIP programme, please visit our frequently asked questions page.
To learn more about the selected Private Intervention Centres (PICs) offering the PPIP programme, please download the following:
Have additional enquiries? Contact SG Enable or call 1800-8585-885.