Under the Persons with Disabilities Concession Card Scheme, cardholders can look forward to enjoying the following benefits:
- Up to 55% off adult fares for all basic bus and train services fares
- No additional fares for distances beyond 7.2km
- Option to purchase a Monthly Concession Pass (MCP) with unlimited rides on basic bus services and trains at $64 per month
More information on the concession scheme may be found at TransitLink.
Who Can Apply
- Persons who are Singapore Citizens or Permanent Residents.
- Age between 7 and 60 years old.
- Certified to have a permanent disability of any one of the following:
- Physical Disability
- Visual Impairment
- Autism Spectrum Disorder
- Intellectual Disability
How to Apply
Persons interested to apply for the concession scheme may submit an application through SG Enable. SG Enable will assess your eligibility and will apply for the concession card with TransitLink on your behalf.
Applicants will need to prepare the following supporting documents:
- A photocopy of the applicant's NRIC (front and back)
- One of the following documents indicating a permanent disability. This can be in the form of:
- Latest doctor's memorandum; or
- Functional Assessment Report endorsed by a Registered Healthcare Professional
- Photograph of the applicant for the personalised concession card. The photograph must be as follows:
- Passport-sized colour photograph taken within the last three months.
- If submitting via online, resolution must be 240 X 320 pixels.
- Clearly showing the full front view of face, with sufficient lighting against a white background
Submission of applications to SG Enable
You may submit your application in the following ways:
- Online using your SingPass
- Download the application form, print and send together with the required documents
SG Enable - Persons with Disabilities Concession Card
20 Lengkok Bahru
Read More Taxi Subsidy Scheme - Support for persons with disabilities who rely on taxis for travelling to school, work or training
Application Process Time
The application will be processed by SG Enable within 15 working days upon receipt of complete documents.
TransitLink will send out the Persons with Disabilities Concession card within 4 weeks upon SG Enable's approval.
Report Faulty/Replace Card
Bring your faulty card to any TransitLink Ticket Office to get it checked.
- Apply online at https://tlcp.transitlink.com.sg/replacement/replacementapplication.aspx
- Apply at any Concession Card Replacement Office for immediate replacement
- Get an immediate replacement of lost card at the TransitLink Kiosk.
For immediate replacement at Concession Card Replacement Office, please bring along:
- Original NRIC, NRIC/Re-entry Permit for Singapore Permanent Residents
- One colour passport-sized photograph taken within the last three months
If someone is helping you to replace your card, they will have to present their NRIC / Passport in addition to the above-mentioned items.
For more information on faulty cards or card replacement, please visit www.transitlink.com.sg.
For more information on the Concession Scheme, please see our frequently asked questions.
Have additional enquiries? Contact SG Enable or call 1800-8585-885.