Persons with Disabilities (PWD) Concession Card holders can enjoy up to 55% off adult fares and do not have to pay additional fares for travel distances beyond 7.2km. They can also purchase monthly concession passes for unlimited travel on train and basic bus services.
More information on the concession scheme may be found at TransitLink.
Who can Apply
- Persons who are Singapore Citizens or Permanent Residents.
- Age between 7 and 60 years old.
- Certified to have a permanent disability of any one of the following:
- Physical Disability
- Visual Impairment
- Intellectual Disability
Generally, only one concession card may be held by an individual at any one time. More information can be found under 'Eligibility Criteria' at TransitLink.
How to Apply
For SPED school graduates
Apply directly via Transitlink.
Applicants will need to have the following prepared:
1 x colour, passport-sized photograph*
*The photograph must:
- Be taken within the last three months
- Have a white background
- Show the full face from the top of the head to the chin
- Have neatly combed or tied up hair
Click HERE for step-by-step guide
For other applicants
Submit an application through SG Enable and we will assess your eligibility before applying to TransitLink on your behalf.
Applicants will need to prepare the following supporting documents:
- A photocopy of the applicant's NRIC (front and back)
- One of the following documents indicating a permanent disability. This can be in the form of:
a. Latest doctor's memorandum; or
b. Functional Assessment Report endorsed by a Registered Healthcare Professional
- Photograph of the applicant for the personalised concession card. The photograph must be as follows:
a. Passport-sized colour photograph taken within the last three months
b. Resolution must be 240 x 320 pixels
c. Clearly showing the full front view of face, with sufficient lighting against a white background
Submission of application to SG Enable
You may submit your application via:
Online using your SingPass
Click HERE for step-by-step guide
Application Processing Time
Read More Taxi Subsidy Scheme - Support for persons with disabilities who rely on taxis for travelling to school, work or training
The application will be processed by SG Enable within 15 working days upon receipt of complete documents.
TransitLink will send out the Persons with Disabilities Concession Card to the applicant within 4 weeks upon receiving the application from SG Enable.
Report Faulty/Replace Card
Bring your faulty card to any TransitLink Ticket Office to get it checked.
- Apply online at https://tlcp.transitlink.com.sg/replacement/replacementapplication.aspx
- Apply at any Concession Card Replacement Office for immediate replacement
- Get an immediate replacement of lost card at the TransitLink Kiosk.
For immediate replacement at Concession Card Replacement Office, please bring along:
- Original NRIC, NRIC/Re-entry Permit for Singapore Permanent Residents
- One colour passport-sized photograph taken within the last three months
If someone is helping you to replace your card, they will have to present their NRIC / Passport in addition to the above-mentioned items.
For more information on faulty cards or card replacement, please visit www.transitlink.com.sg.
For more information on the Concession Scheme, please see our frequently asked questions.
Have additional enquiries? Contact SG Enable or call 1800-8585-885.